Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Year in Review: 2013

Best Photos 2013:

I love this photo because this father's boredom and fun with his newborn.The composure is perfect for seeing both faces. The lighting isn't perfect though.

This photo was absolutely sweet! Protesters against the government hand security guards roses. The composure is perfect. Shooting through the barb wire was a great idea.

This photo is really sharp and I love all the action and colors. Islamic activists torched police cars and bikes. The composition by shooting from the side of the cars was perfect to see the action.

Favorites:

Best song
Fall Out Boy came back with their album "Save Rock and Roll"

Best Movie
"We're The Millers" was so damn hilarious. Even my mom thought so.

Biggest Story
Pope Francis came into view as a peace offering idol.

Important Person
The entire world celebrated the life of Nelson Mandela when he passed.

Biggest Entertainment
I don't think anyone can deny Miley was huge in publicity this year.

My Holiday and Hopes for 2014:

   This Christmas break I spent the entire time surrounded by my family(that can be good and bad, but mostly good). My resolutions is to become a stronger person.  I look forward to my senior year and getting my license.

No comments:

Post a Comment