Wednesday, September 18, 2013

National Geographic Warm Up

I have two favorites.


                I love this photo because of the interesting way gas bubbles are released from the bed of the lake-AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT. That in itself is fantastic. Aside from my weird fascination with that, I also love how you can see the mountains in the back. The composition of this photo is beautiful.

          I love this one too because of the bland colors then this pop on the bird's chest. I have an obsession with   birds so this is an obvious choice. Also, the bird and branch it is sitting on is perfectly in focus while the background is blurred which makes it stand out even more.



A snapshot that would illustrate my life..... would probably be my friends Kyle, Jess, Angel and I in my '63 beetle, jamming out to "I Am Walrus" by The Beatles, while our mothers are on the phone freaking out asking what we're doing, yelling about grades, and telling us we have a lot of chores to do when we get home, but then somehow shove a tv in there as we have an xbox party in the backseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment