Monday, September 16, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever: The Three I picked

Taken by Yomiuri Shimbun                      
              I picked this photo because of how sweet this moment was for the Japanese soldier who found this baby in the aftermath of the tsunami. My eyes gravitated to this photo because of how close the soldier and baby are, while there is still background. I think it made the top 40 because of the content and as well as the great composition and focus of the subjects and background as well, that helps tell the viewers whats going on.


Taken by Yuriko Nakao

                I picked this photo because it's an interesting candid shot of a girl comforted by the company of her dog through a glass. My eyes gravity towards this photo because of where the photographer must have been to take the shot. I believe it made the top 40 because the innocence of the comfort of the pet was offering it's master as well as how this candid shot must have been taken sort of low to the ground and at an angle.


Taken by Nevin Zaki

               I picked this photo because I think it's very honorable that these people were protecting Muslims as they prayed, but not just any people, people of another religion(Christian). My eyes gravitated towards this photo because of how it shows all subjects, and looks like it was taken briefly as  the photographer passed by. I think it made the top 40 because of the honorable act they did and because it's an interesting shot, showing all the subjects and what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment